The 14th International Conference on Informatics in Schools
November 3-5, 2021
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
The International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution and Perspectives (ISSEP) is a forum for researchers and practitioners in the area of Informatics education, in both primary and secondary schools. The conference provides an opportunity for educators and researchers to reflect upon the goals and objectives of this subject matter, its curricula, various teaching and learning paradigms and topics, as well as the connections to everyday life — including the various ways of developing Informatics Education in schools.
The ISSEP conference started in 2005 in Klagenfurt. It was followed by meetings in Vilnius (2006), Torun (2008), Zürich (2010), Bratislava (2011), Oldenburg (2013), Istanbul (2014), Ljubljana (2015), Münster (2016), Helsinki (2017), Saint- Petersburg (2018), Larnaca (2019), and Tallin (2020).
The 14th ISSEP conference is organized by Radboud University (Nijmegen, the Netherlands) and will take place online, 3-5 November 2021.
- Abstract submission: June 21, 2021
- Full/short papers submission: June 28, 2021
- Posters, workshops and panels proposals submission: September 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptance for papers: August 31, 2021
- Notification of acceptance for posters, workshops and panels: October 1, 2021
- Virtual conference: November 3-5, 2021